- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Reducing spam using Google reCAPTCHA.
- Understanding how you use our website using Google Analytics.
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses the following cookies:
- Google reCAPTCHA cookies: these cookies help us reduce spam. reCAPTCHA is a free service that protects websites from spam and other types of automated abuse. reCAPTCHA uses an advanced risk analysis engine and adaptive CAPTCHAs to keep automated software from engaging in abusive activities on websites. To get more information about the cookies set by Google reCAPTCHA you can visit this page from Google.
- Google Analytics cookies: these cookies help us understand how the website performs. Google Analytics report includes information such as the number of visitors per day and the source of the traffic. We use Google Analytics with IP Anonymization enabled, this will anonymise the IP address of the hit sent to Google Analytics. To get more information about the cookies set by Google Analytics you can visit this page from Google.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and this website https://www.allaboutcookies.org/ tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can also configure cookie settings of this website from here: cookie settings